Welcome To Nature's Herbs For Pets™
Great reasons to use our products:
- You don't need any knowledge of Chinese herbs to effectively
use our products. Our remedies have all been tested by veterinarians. The
remedy name easily indicates what you would use the formula for and you can
be totally confident that you are using the correct remedy.
- Our herbs for pets are specifically for dogs & cats. Dr. Victor Tse has
formulated these products from recipes given to him by his ancestors which
were specifically indicated for dogs & cats. Some practitioners use human
products for pets, but figuring out dosages is sometimes difficult and human
products don't always work the same for pets.
- The herbs in our formulas are safe plants and botanical extracts as proven by more than 3,000
years of clinical experience and continuing research and development. Did
you know that the Chinese medical system is the 2nd largest in the world?
- We have a Doctor of Chinese Medicine on staff to answer your questions
regarding the appropriate formula for your pets. We can help you with any
concerns you might have about using herbal products.
- The herbs in our formulas are guaranteed under 'Good Manufacturing Practice' - a
stringent control developed by the Australian government. This high
international standard guarantees that you are getting pure quality
- You can save money on medical bills by using our herbs
for pets safely for simple problems like travel sickness, diarrhea,
constipation, digestive problems, urinary problems, parasites, nervousness,
dental conditions, bad breath and more complex problems such as allergies,
skin problems, arthritis, respiratory conditions, and eye disorders.
- Our herbs can be used along with other medications with no interference. Our
herbs can often lessen the side effects of drugs and sometimes lessen the
dosage of medication needed. The herbs should be given ½ hour before meals
and 1 hour apart from any medications to ensure their proper absorption. We
do not recommend giving these formulas to pregnant pets.
Our herbs for pets are smooth, coated and easy to swallow. We use pills because
powdered herbs and tinctures can lose their potency. The shelf life of our
products is 3 years.
- Chinese herbs are often effective when Western
medications aren't, especially for many hard-to-treat conditions like
arthritis, allergies, urinary problems, asthma, and conditions of aging.
Herbs can often lessen the side effects of drugs and lessen the dosage you
have to give.
Website by Small Towne Solutions